From the beginning of April to the end of July
The product is kept in cool, dry conditions
100g of garlic contains 6.36g of protein, 33g of carbohydrates, 150g of calories and nutrients such as B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6), iron, calcium, potassium, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, ...
The main active ingredients in garlic are the organic compounds sulfur and glycosides. In addition, garlic also has a high content of germanium and selenium. In particular, the germanium content in garlic is higher than that of medicinal herbs such as ginseng, green tea, red tea, ...
The basic effect of garlic comes mainly from allicin. In fresh garlic, there is no free allicin, only its precursor is alliin. When the garlic is minced, the enzyme in the garlic is activated, which stimulates alliin to form allicin.
- VIFOCO Import - Export Joint Stock Company
- Address of head office: No. 85, Nguyen Van Cu, Hoang Van Thu Ward, Bac Giang City, Bac Giang Province, Vietnam
- Factory: Bac Giang Fruit and Vegetable Processing Factory - Vo Nguyen Giap Street - Song Khe Commune - Bac Giang City - Bac Giang Province
VIFOCO Import and Export Joint Stock Company meets the requirements of food safety:
- For the management and production process, the Company is applying the ISO-HACCP 9001-2015 quality management system.
- Standard factory certification for export and food hygiene and safety